The Nichols

The Nichols

Friday, August 27, 2010

One week down

I have survived my first week at a new school with new kids all wrapped up in new sets of rules to follow. After days of not knowing what I am doing half the time, not with my new kid but on where we are supposed to be or doing, I can officially say that I love it! If I had to pick the most difficult thing that I have had to deal with it is my sleeping schedule. Having to get up 6:40am and be at work by 8:15am has proved my biggest problem. My body want to sleep. I think that starting to be sick hasn't helped much. But! I have made it and am ready and willing to push through it all because I love my co-workers and the students at Reagan Academy. They are truly the complete opposite of what I am used to working with. They fit me so much better. I look forward to the school year and getting to know them.

One week down and 8 months and 3 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Jessie Eyre said...

Congrats! Sounds awesome! 6:40!? That's sleeping in at OUR house! :)

Mom N said...

Way to go, girl! You rock! I have no doubt they love you as much as you love them! Wahoo!