The Nichols

The Nichols

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Double crossing...no good...

As many of you know, I was laid off from Walden not to long ago. I have been looking for something new with out much success. I was browsing the internet and I came across an ad that has caused my heart rate to sky rocket and my blood to start boiling. What I found was a Help wanted for my old job!!!!! It is from Walden!! This makes me so angry, livid, irate...I could keep going. How can they get rid of me?! I mean what the heck. I was good at my job. I took a child that was on the verge of being pulled/kicked out of the school and made him into a functioning prospering student.

How dare they get rid of me and say it is due to budget cuts and the post my job on Craigslist. Budget cuts my fanny. If there was a problem I could have dealt with it and tried to fix it, but they took the cowards way out of the situation. What irritates me is that they didn't even bother to see if I was still available. I think all that school has lost all of its self respect if they are treating people like this, especially ones that worked as hard as I did.

3 comments:

Jessica da Roza said...

That totally sucks! So unfair! Sometimes though, I do know if you've been there a while and you are getting paid well, they will lay you off so they can hire someone new for starting pay or maybe even lower. But that is terrible for you. Things aren't much better out here in Cali either, stupid job market...


- Jessica da Roza

Sashalai said...

I had worked there for 2 years and never gotten a raise. I just think they are cowards and unwilling to have any kind of confrontation.

Melissa Hartman said...

I would apply, without real intention of really wanting it, just to show how stupid they are. Sorry dearest, continued good luck in finding another job!!