The Nichols

The Nichols

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Clothes

I was mowing the lawn last week and this came on my Ipod. To be honest I hadn't really listened to the lyrics before I was more interested in the good beat and sound of the music. It wasn't until I actually listened to it that I realized what a great song it is. It speaks truth, especially for us girls. I just can't imagine being comfortable in next to nothing knowing people (men) are looking at your "assets". Makes me cringe.Even covered I have that problem with being as "well endowed" as I am. Ick!

 
Barlowgirl "Clothes"

2 comments:

Socorro Smith said...

Youtube is being silly for me, so I only got to hear the first part of the song, but I absolutely agree! I feel sorry sometimes when I see girls dressing, because I know that many girls don't feel like they're worth anything unless they are giving guys something to look at. I worry so much about girls these days :( As women we should be comfortable and confident in who we are as people. We don't need to be "sexy" to be attractive!

Jake and Sashalai said...

I agree, It is so sad that girls think they have to put themselves on display in order to get attention.