The Nichols

The Nichols

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Things I have a healthy respect or fear of

Things I have a healthy respect or fear of and the reason behind it.

Semi-trucks (was involved as passenger in a car accident; emphasis on tankers)
Erroneous road debris (once again another car accident except I was driving alone)
Seatbelts (saved from above incidents with only minor bumps and bruises)
Snakes (This includes all snakes lethal and non-lethal; tormented with by my brother and told it ate my bunny when it ran away)
Worms (once again tormented with only difference it was my neighbor)
Stairs (fallen down or tripped going up; especially steep ones)
Undercooked/Ill-stored food (food poisoning is never fun)
Spiders/or bug that bite in general and cause me to swell (explanation needed? I think not)
Papercuts of all kinds (you never know it will happen and they are very painful)
Medications (Make you feel better, but always needs caution due to their inherent nature)
Fire (explanation needed?)

There are many other things that I could probably think of, but I don't want to sit here and think to long and hard about it because then I'll realize what a phobic person I am.

1 comment:

Socorro Smith said...

I approve! My brothers call me a scaredy cat, I consider myself smart!! There are some things like heights and, well, anything dangerous, that I think are perfectly fine to be anxious about!!