The Nichols

The Nichols

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's all fun and games

Alright. It has been a few weeks and I have some cute things to post from my dear baby boy. He is so camera shy so when I do get him to smile or hold a cute pose for long enough I have to post it.

So, the other day I was making the bed and had him with me playing. Being the stud that he is he fell over. Instead of crying he reached over he head and grabbed the blankets and started to pull them over his head. At first I thought he was just being silly, but after a moment I realized he was trying to get me to play "Peek-a-boo". He would pull them over his head then fling them back up while wiggling with a smile on his face. Once I figured out what he was doing I started to play. This got him really going. I was able to quickly run and grab my phone to get video. I only wish the video wasn't so dark. Oh well.

How cute is that?! We have played before, but it was always me or Jake who would start the game and it wouldn't last very long. this lasted for few minutes. I don't even care that the bed didn't get made because I got to play with Vaughn.


These are just a couple of pictures that we took and I thought they were cute.

All bundled up for a walk outside

 Boxcar Baby. He came in 1st...naturally (Video to come)

Executive Baby

No comments: