The Nichols

The Nichols

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baby Boy Nichols

Seriously Delayed post...Sorry

It is official! Baby Nichols

16 weeks (above) 21 weeks (below)



is a Baby Boy Nichols!

Life has been fabulous since we found out we are having a boy. Granted it would also be fabulous if we were having a girl. It truly wouldn't matter since both would be a wonderful and welcome addition to our family. Since the news was announced my boy has been a real gymnast. I just love feeling him squirm, bounce, roll, and yes, even kick and punch. It is such a comfort to feel him move. I panic a little when he is too calm for too long. However, I do think that this boy will have calm disposition, hopefully he takes after his dad and will remain that way....



1 comment:

Socorro Smith said...

I'm so incredibly excited for you guys!! I hope things are going well so far :)