The Nichols

The Nichols

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wedded Bliss- Day 5

Jake and I have been married for a whole 5 days and it has been total bliss. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to know that I am sealed to such a wonderful man for time and all eternity. Awesome!! I love being able to have the knowledge that we will be together forever and so will our future family (no worries it will be awhile till that happens =P). After such a long time we finally are able to see each other everyday and not have to rely on phone calls or short visits to satisfy us. What a blessing it is being able to have him be the first and last thing I see everyday. I love it.

I know that it is a bit cliche but I am on cloud-nine and never want to come down. This newlywed phase is the best. The two of us are able to continue to explore and find out new and exciting things about each other as we strive to consolidate and learn to live with each other. I couldn't ask for of any better than the moments we have right now.

At this time I would also like to thank all those that helped to bring this union together. Both of our families were such a supportive pillar as we began this joyous life change. While I can't thank each individual here just know that Jake and I are very appreciative of everything that you might have done for us both big and small. It was a true relief knowing that we had such a wonderful support system of family and friends. We love you all and hope that we will continue to have this support as we all continue through this adventure called LIFE.

2 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

YAY! I'm SO glad to see you using your blog! I hope you use it often!

We want to thank YOU GUYS for including us in such a romantic and delightful weekend........

You're truely a joy to watch together and be around!

Big hugs from the trio just a few freeway exits away...come visit often!

Mom N said...

How fun to see you posting on your blog! Hope you BOTH will! It's a fantastic way to keep in touch and record your record-worthy times. We sure love you.